We all need to take care of our health especially the age group we are in now. At times, I post some tips for preventive medicine. Today's tip will be prostate and bladder health. If we all get an ultrasound of our prostates, I am sure majority will be diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. You all have learned laminar and turbulent flows; but this time, observe your urine flow. If you get irregular flow, the body is giving out warning signal already. That may include; dripping at the end of the flow. The healthy flow will end in a count of 1 to 6000. You may count 1001, 1002, 1003,,,,,,,,1006 and it should be over. If it gets beyond that, you need to get your nervous system checked up.
The normal bladder pattern:
· *Average adult, about every 3 hours the bladders triggers the urge, 1 to 2 cups should be dispensed
· 0 or 1 times at night
· * Coffee, soda or drugs may change the pattern
If you need to go multiple times at night, then that’s an overactive bladder and that needs to be reset
· If the nerves are pinched in the pelvic area, the bladder function is modulated accordingly.
· Reset your bladder
· If you are visiting the toilet too often, then you are depleting your system of minerals, so add some good quality sea or Himalayan salt to your diet
· It will help you retain water and decrease urine output
· Get your nervous system checked
· Regular exercise
· Proper sleep
· Sufficient rest
· Prayer and meditation